Your goal is to get more business. You need more consumers. Our question to you is how your online presence is? In order to get the best results, you must make your brand known. You can do this by getting higher hits on google. Are you familiar with SEO and how it works? MyCity Social is an SEO consultant who will ensure that your name is known. The more people who see your brand, the more successful your business will be. You can trust our Miami SEO expert.
What Is SEO?
This fun acronym stands for Search Engine Optimization. Essentially, the goal here is to get higher rankings on search engines like Google. Let’s break that sentence down and look at the parts to see exactly how it works:
- Quality of traffic. You can attract all the visitors in the world, but if they’re coming to your site because Google tells them you’re a resource for Apple computers when you’re a farmer selling apples, that is not quality traffic. Instead, you want to attract visitors who are genuinely interested in products that you offer.
- The quantity of traffic. Once you have the right people clicking through from those search engine results pages (SERPs), more traffic is better.
- Organic results. Ads make up a significant portion of many SERPs. Organic traffic is any traffic that you don’t have to pay for.
How Do You Choose The Right SEO Company For You?
- Gauge the portfolio before reaching out.
- If you look at the website of an SEO agency, you will most likely find a number of case studies or a list of businesses they’ve worked with in the past. Even though there are certain reasons for some clients to remain private, many have no problem with putting their link on an agency’s website. But, if there is no list of clients or any indication they’ve worked with actual companies, this is a potential red flag.
- Looking at an agency’s portfolio helps you understand what types of businesses it serves. Look for patterns related to your niche. For instance, if you are a law office and you see the agency has worked with a number of other firms, it shows they are experienced within your industry and know what it takes to see fruitful results. Conversely, if they have a portfolio spanning across a wide range of industries, this is a good sign they are a versatile agency and can easily adapt.
- Examine and develop your goals.
- Once you’ve identified a number of potential agencies, you need to have a firm direction written up before making contact. What exactly do you want an SEO strategy to accomplish? Typically, such goals might be to increase exposure, boost leads or gain more conversions.
- While these are great, you need to go a step further and provide tangible figures that define success. For instance, how many unique visitors per month are you aiming for? What is the exact number that will justify your ROI?
- Keep in mind, SEO is not a field where you generally see results overnight. In most cases, it’s a slow process that requires consistent effort. As important as you overarching goals are, you need to have a clear roadmap developed with reasonable KPIs to judge your success rate. Without it, an SEO agency will find it much harder to help you.
- Conduct a background check.
- When you are looking at the testimonials on an agency’s website, they will most likely be the most outstanding success stories. While these are always good for reference, you need more to judge a company.
- The stories you want to hear are those from the average clients. What was their experience with the company? If you can, try to get a hold of at least three businesses that have used the agency’s services. In addition to asking about the end results, you will want to get a feel for the day-to-day interactions.
- Choosing an SEO team is similar to hiring a new employee. You need to consider third-party opinions to get a better impression of whether there might be a good fit for you.
Call Us Today
Digital marketing and SEO visibility is an ever-changing scene. This is exactly why you need to trust the best team out there. We are the best SEO consultant in Florida. MyCity Social, a Miami SEO expert, can protect your SEO visibility, help with Google Recovery in the case of a penalty, and expand your online presence. Call us today for a consultation!