MyCity Social was born; a digital marketing platform managed by a team of carefully selected gurus to benefit small businesses with big dreams and small budgets.
A little About MyCity Social and its History
“In 2015, MyCity Social was born; a digital marketing platform managed by a team of carefully selected gurus to benefit small businesses with big dreams and small budgets. “These are the people who need marketing the most, but aren’t always able to afford the costs.”
MyCity Social is a company that prides itself on learning, growing, nurturing, and staying one step ahead of the game. Its core centers on using technology to our advantage. We use innovation to create customized and engaging content, producing similar, and in most cases exceeding anticipated results in half the time. We specialize in all social media platforms and assist you in choosing the ones that best complement your unique business and consumer market. We provide monthly newsletters that are sent out to your customer database.
MyCity Social is currently working on a patent-pending program that will allow the self-service software to learn from previous posts. You’ll literally be able to drag and drop content into this program, and (with the help of a guru to sort out through the hiccups) self-schedule like-minded posts that previously received high activity and engagement. They currently manage over 300 clients and have three offices conveniently located throughout the state of Florida, MyCity Social is becoming a digital marketing powerhouse and a force soon to be reckoned with.
Want to begin working with us? Contact us today, and while you are here, visit our Blog page to learn more about all of the services we offer, and to learn more about the staff.
Why choose us
Fun / enjoyable.
- Treat each business’ page as if it were your own.
- Think outside the box.
- Improve what you started with.
- Keeps things fresh, and updated.
- Please both the business owner and their customers.
- Keep yourself accountable for your work.
- Connect the business to the audience.
- Create something you are proud of.
- Hitting 1,000 accounts by the end of 2017.
- Sharing our mission, objectives, strategies and value
- statement with each person we work with.
- Organizing our pay structure to be performance based for all employees.
- Strengthen and improve our sales marketing strategies.
- Implement strong quality control to eliminate errors.
- Provide the highest quality customer service.