When you own a business and you have an online presence, it is so important that you have plenty of information on your website. Building a website and the content inside of it costs money so you want to make sure you are utilizing all aspects of the website, including features, and most importantly blogs. You want people to be able to find information about your business online because odds are, you will find yourself pulling in more customers from digital marketing as opposed to old fashioned advertising. You must consider the competition and realize that if people cannot find what they are looking for quickly on your site, they will find another site to find information from. When you need blog post ideas for your website, talk with our Miami SEO specialist at MyCity Social.
5 Ways To Create Blog Topic Ideas
Coming up with blog topic ideas can be difficult, especially if you already have so many blogs on your website. The question begs; “How do I come up with blog post ideas that haven’t been exhausted?” Our Miami SEO specialist explains a few ways you can create new ideas:
- Breathe new life into older content- If you have been blogging for your website for quite some time, you probably have information that needs to be refreshed. Giving old content a reboot will provide a new perspective and your content will flourish. Change parts of old blogs that can be improved with more recent information.
- Scan industry websites, blogs, and news trends- The internet is filled with content about your industry. Do a search and see what others are writing about. Even just scanning headlines in the search results can help put your mind on right track for coming up with new topic ideas.
- Write a personal introspective post- One of the most important things to do is build trust with your clients and one of the best ways to do so is to show then that you are human by writing a more personal blog.
- Read print publications- Although some may think so, print media is not dead. There are plenty of magazines that are full of information related to your industry.
- Write a roundup post or series- A roundup post is a list of other posts that people might find useful or interesting.
Using Keywords In Your Content
It is vital that you are using keywords in your blogs because keywords are how search engines know what you are all about and who they should send to your blog. Keywords allow for you to pop up on a Google listing when people are looking for something specific to what you discuss in your blogs. For instance, if you are writing a blog about a restaurant, you must create a keyword to use a few times throughout your blog that Google can recognize. You want to think like a consumer when you are coming up with keywords because keywords are what people search for in Google. For your restaurant, people will most likely be searching for “restaurants near me” so if that is your keywords, your blog will come up in a Google search.
When you are looking for blog post ideas, follow these tips and talk with a Miami SEO specialist in Tampa who can help further guide you in your search for great topics. To find out more about creating blog posts, call MyCity Social at 866-955-3287 or visit our website! mycitysocial.com